Sevenoaks Administration office
We are currently recruiting for a Coordinator, Marketing- Abbotsford, BC- Sevenoaks Shopping Centre- (1-Year Contract)
The Coordinator, Marketing is accountable to the Director, Marketing Director for supporting the Marketing function at a sizable portfolio (in excess of 1 Million Sq Feet) through planning and implementation of special and seasonal events included in the annual Marketing Plan and Budget.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. SUPPORT TO MARKETING PLAN AND MARKETING BUDGET
Gathers information and supporting data for, as well as drafts elements of, the Marketing Plan and Marketing Budget for the shopping centre, in order to support planning of marketing activities for the shopping centre.
2. SPECIAL EVENTS AND EXHIBITS
Proposes, plans and coordinates exhibits, special and seasonal events in the shopping centre which are a part of the Marketing Plan and Marketing Budget, in order to increase foot traffic in the shopping centre.
3. MARKETING MATERIALS AND SUPPLIES
Purchases, upon approval, maintains, and distributes relevant marketing materials and supplies (e.g. fliers, posters, other signage, seasonal decorations, etc.) in order to effectively support marketing activities of the shopping centre.
4. COMMUNICATIONS FOR PROGRAMS AND EVENTS
Drafts communications, and reports for all marketing programs and events to effectively communicate plans, upcoming events and deliverables/impact of the marketing function for key stakeholders.
5. MARKETING RESEARCH
Supports marketing research function by drafting and distributing customer surveys, providing marketing research firms with relevant information and assisting in the interpretation and analysis of results in order to better define the shopping centre’s target market.
6. TENANT COORDINATION
Communicates and coordinates shopping centre marketing events and plans with current tenants to identify co-branding opportunities, and seek out participation in special offers and other shopping centre programs.
7. SUPPORT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE
Assists, as required, Guest Services desk operations in the shopping centre to ensure consistent first-class customer service is provided to the shopping centre’s customers at all times.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- College Diploma in related field (e.g. Marketing, Public Relations, etc) or equivalent
- Strong computer skills in relevant platforms/programs (e.g. Microsoft Office, digital media programs, etc.)
- Strong customer service orientation
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Good presentation skills
- Good organizational skills
- Previous retail or real estate marketing experience is an asset.
Interested applicants are welcome to email Tricia Dumouchel, at TDumouchel@Morguard.com no later than May 29, 2013.
ben moss jewellers
A part time position is available for a Sales Associate. Up to 24 hours per week. Hourly wage plus commission. Previous retail experience is a must. Previous jewellery experience is preffered but not a must. Please apply in person with a resume to Sarbjit or Alain.
American Eagle Outfitters
American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) is a leading lifestyle retailer that designs, markets, and sells its own brand of relaxed, casual clothing for 15 to 25 year olds, providing high-quality merchandise at affordable prices. American Eagle also operates ae.com®, which offers additional sizes and styles of favourite AE® merchandise and ships to more than sixty countries around the world. The American Eagle® brand also includes a Dormwear® collection, aerie®, which is available in 80+ standalone stores, American Eagle stores and at aerie.com.
We are looking for energetic, passionate, goal driven part time sales associates and key holders to join our team for the up coming season
Please drop by the store to pick up an application form or go to AE.com to download a copy
We are seeking to hire for a Part time position starting immediately, availability for weekends and evenings essential, experience with ladies fashion, drop off resume in store attention Karrie Murray.
We are currently hiring for a Full Time Shift Manager Position. Applicant must have previous retail management experience. Please contact Deanna in store only with a resume.
Join the WIRELESSWAVE team! If you have the drive and innovation that sets you apart from the rest, then we want you! Please apply in person with a resume for this Full Time position.
Join our dynamic team as a Menswear Expert!
As a Le Château Menswear Expert you play a valuable and exciting role in our fast-paced store, where you have endless opportunities for career development. You’ll develop your leadership skills and learn to operate your Menswear Department with open knowledge of corporate strategies and sales plans, enabling you to become an innovative, profit-oriented business leader. You represent Le Château’s exclusive brand and deliver professional customer service to help customers find the right products to fulfill their unique menswear needs.
As a Menswear Expert Le Château is dedicated to providing you with:
- A 50% discount on all Fashion for Work
- A flexible schedule that is supportive of your work/life balance
- Endless opportunities to build new skills and knowledge in any area of our business, helping you gain relevant experience for your future
- Internships and Summer Placements in our Montreal Head Office in departments including Buying, Operations, Distribution, and Finance
- A positive, safe, and comfortable work environment where your opinion matters, and you are recognized and rewarded for your success
- Lucrative commission structure, great contests, education allowance, full-time benefits package, and much more!
- Full -time flexible availability
- At least 6 months of prior customer service experience, preferably in Menswear
Join the Le Château team as a Menswear Expert and experience the exciting and rewarding difference of a career at Le Château! Apply today to: http://www.lechateau.com
We are searching for a Part Time Sales Associate with a minimum of 5 years retail experience. Must be available for all shifts and be able to lift 50 lbs. This position could lead to Full Time. Please send your resume to email@example.com.
We’re a highly successful Canadian owned and operated retailer of bedding products seeking experienced, mature, Store Sales Manager, Assistant Manager, and Full-Time & Part-Time Sales Associates.
- Strong organizational skills and proven sales ability
- Minimum 10 years solid retail experience
- Outstanding customer service standards
- Drive to attain sales goals and an enthusiasm to constantly improve and grow
- Passion in all that you do
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Scheduling
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Excellent Support System
- Staff Discount Program
- Exciting and fun work environment
To join our exciting team! Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.quiltsetc.com and click on the employment link.