Visit the Food Court from November 21 – December 27 to view all of the wonderfully decorated trees from our generous sponsors. Vote for your favourite tree and enter to win a $100 Sevenoaks Gift Card.
2015 Winner: Valley Pulp & Sawdust Carriers (pictured right)
Interested in participating?
The Trees of Hope is a community event introduced in 2009, which provides Abbotsford businesses the opportunity to share in the spirit of giving during the month of December. This is a fantastic opportunity to ‘brand’ a Christmas tree showcasing your business while supporting Matthews House. The decorated trees will be displayed in the common area of Sevenoaks Shopping Centre during the Holiday season at the busiest entrance.
From December 1 – 18, 2016 we are offering you the chance to win what you wish for by taking a photo of the gift you would like to receive from our gift wall (located in the Food Court) and tagging us on Instagram @shopsevenoaks using #sevenoakswish. By entering you have a chance to win one of twelve $100 Sevenoaks Gift Cards!
See full rules and regulations listed below:
Official Rules & Regulations
1. Contest is open to persons who are residents of British Columbia and are the age of 19 years and younger. Parental consent is required for entrants under the age of 19. The Sponsor of this contest is 585562 BC LTD. Through it’s agent Morguard Investments Limited (collectively “Sevenoaks Shopping Centre ”). The following persons are not eligible to participate in this contest (i) a director, officer, manager, employee or agent of the Sponsor, or any of the tenants or other occupants of Sevenoaks Shopping Centre or their employees, affiliated companies, franchisees, service agencies or independent contractors of the Sponsor; (ii)persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for the contest; and any person domiciled with any of the above.
2. No purchase necessary to enter. Contest starts on Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 9:00AM and closes on Sunday, December 18, 2016 at 11:59PM, Pacific Daylight Time (the “Contest Period”).
4. The Prize(s): Twelve lucky winners will be picked at random by entering on Instagram by using #sevenoakswish and tagging @shopsevenoaks and will win one of twelve $100 Sevenoaks Gift Cards.
5. Winner can claim their prizes from Sevenoaks Shopping Centre at the Customer Service Centre. Before being declared a winner the entrant must provide valid ID, correctly answer a time limited, mathematical skill-testing question, as well as sign the Prize Release Form, acknowledging agreement and compliance to these official rules and regulations.
6. Other restrictions may apply. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
7. The winners of the prizes will be announced on Instagram/Facebook as well as on www.shopsevenoaks.com and notified by Instagram with further instructions on how to claim his/her prize. If the selected entrant cannot be located or does not respond within 48 hours of notification, the entrant forfeits the prize and the prize will be awarded to an alternate entrant.
8. Sevenoaks Shopping Centre and their advertising and promotional agents assume no liability for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any problems or mechanical or technical malfunction of, or damage to, any computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, or failure of any entry to be received by Sevenoaks Shopping Centre for any reason, including on account of mechanical or technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof for damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third-party computer “hackers.” The Sponsor reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should an attempt be made to do so, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. All entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, incomplete, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.
9. The Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to Federal, Provincial and Municipal laws and regulations.
10. Entrants eligible to receive a prize will be required to sign a declaration confirming understanding and acceptance of and compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of a prize and a release satisfactory to Sevenoaks Shopping Centre before being declared a winner. If winners are under the age of 18, the Prize Release Form must be signed by a parent or guardian.
11. Sevenoaks Shopping Centre, in its absolute discretion reserves the right to make substitutions of equivalent kind or value in the event of the unavailability of any component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
12. Sevenoaks Shopping Centre shall not be held accountable or responsible for misdirected phone calls, interruption in telephone service, busy signals and/or any other difficulty in contacting a contestant by phone.
13. Sevenoaks Shopping Centre reserves the right to discontinue the contest or alter the rules at anytime. Sevenoaks Shopping Centre reserves the right to remove any entry deemed inappropriate without prior notice.
14. By accepting a prize, the winner agrees to hold Sevenoaks Shopping Centre, its affiliates, subsidiaries, sponsors, advertisers, advertising and promotion agencies their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use of the prize. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claiming to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the official rules and the decisions of the judges.
15. Prizes must be accepted as awarded, they are not transferable, nor negotiable, or convertible to cash or credit.
16. Any dispute relating to the Contest, (including, without limitation, a dispute as to whether an entrant has complied with all of the Rules and Regulations) shall be resolved by the Contest Sponsor in their sole and absolute discretion. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor shall be final and binding.