Rotary Wine Festival
Tickets are available at Customer Service.
Check back soon for upcoming events!
Sponsorships and Donations
Throughout the year, Sevenoaks Shopping Centre shows its community support through our Community Partnership Program. We proudly contribute to a number of associations, events and scholarships plus our non-profit community kiosk gives organizations the opportunity to reach over 116,000 customers weekly.
Each year, we receive numerous requests for sponsorships, raffles, auctions, advertising or display space. Through our Community Partnership Program, we are able to effectively and fairly manage these requests to award money to worthwhile causes.
Due to the rising number of requests, Sevenoaks Shopping Centre implemented a standardized process for detailed information to help us make the best possible decision pertaining to your request.
Each properly completed submission is evaluated against Sevenoaks Shopping Centre’s criteria, total funds available and its overall compatibility to our objectives.
Thank you for considering Sevenoaks Shopping Centre as a potential supporter.
Preference is given to organizations that:
- Make a significant contribution to the well-being and vitality of the communities serving: Fraser Valley (including Abbotsford, Mission, Chilliwack, Maple Ridge, Aldergrove and Hope).
- Are registered charitable organizations demonstrating community support and involvement.
- Organizations that directly support schools and education.
- Have measurable impacts and achievements.
The following are not eligible for support:
- Advertising opportunities in brochures.
- Programs and magazines.
- Fraternal organizations.
- Commercial solicitors or third parties (professional fund raisers) raising funds for charity (as opposed to co-funders).
- Capital campaigns and acquisition funding.
- Telephone requests.
- Organizations, projects and other activities outside or originating outside of British Columbia.
- Reducing debts or past operating ventures.
- Travel for individuals or a group.
Every month Sevenoaks Shopping Centre distributes merchandise and gift cards to non-profit organizations, associations and schools requesting donations, raffle prizes or auction items. Requests are considered and awarded monthly. To be considered, please send a letter, on official letterhead, describing your organization and event to Sevenoaks Shopping Centre Community Partnership Program. All requests must be received at least six weeks in advance of your event to be considered. Organizations receiving support will be notified and asked to pick-up the donation from Sevenoaks Shopping Centre.
Sevenoaks Shopping Centre appreciates post-event assessment from organizations that receive donations.
Mail or Fax:
Re: Community Partnership Program
Attn: Tricia Dumouchel, Marketing Director
Sevenoaks Marketing Department
201 – 32900 South Fraser Way
Abbotsford, B.C. V2S 5A1
The Marketing Department is located on the upper mezzanine level of the Shopping Centre in Suite 201.
Throughout the year, Sevenoaks Shopping Centre seeks to show its community support through our Partnership Program.We proudly contribute to a number of associations and events & our non-profit kiosk gives organizations the opportunity to reach over 115,500 weekly customers.
The non-profit kiosk is reserved for non-profit groups. The kiosk is located near Parisotto's Your Independant Grocer. Use this kiosk to raise awareness, distribute information or sell raffle tickets.
Organizations requesting display space must have the appropriate $3,000,000 liability insurance and have the Shopping Centre named as an Additional Insured. (585562 BC LTD and its agent Morguard Investments Limited)
To be considered:
- Complete a non-profit kiosk application. All organizations must submit an application to be considered.
- Ensure that you have a certificate of Non-profit or charity number, as well as the appropriate liability insurance (see application for more details).
- Drop off the completed form at the Administration Office or fax to 604.853-1778.
A representative from Sevenoaks Shopping Centre will confirm your booking date via email or telephone.
Requests are considered on a first come, first serve basis, however, precedence is given to organizations that are located in the communities of the Central Fraser Valley. All requests must be received at least six weeks in advance of your requested dates to be considered.
Please note: In order to help as many charitable projects as possible, the maximum booking is for one week bi-yearly. Bookings must be taken in consecutive days, and can not be seperated into individual days (i.e. spread out over several weekends). Please note that there are no bookings after Remembrance Day and throughout the month of December. Petitions and customer solicitation are not permitted.
Contact Trish Neufeld by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Welcome To The Sevenoaks Walking Club - Fitness, Fun, Friendship
The Sevenoaks Walking Club started in 1993 with a small faithful group that has grow to over 200 annual members. The success of the program is based on our philosophy to participate in a program designed for fitness, fun and friendships!
Sevenoaks is a fun, safe place to walk, and is open 7 days a week. Only Sevenoaks Walking Club Members are permitted in the mall at 7:45 am and are required to wear their membership badges.
Your $15 Annual Membership Includes:
- ID Holder and Membership Pass.
- Access to seminars and newsletters pertaining to health issues.
- Weekly Prize Draws.
- Personal Distance Chart.
- Distance Incentives after completion of each 100 KM.
New Members Also Receive:
- Walking Club T-Shirt.
To join the Sevenoaks Walking Club, visit our Customer Service Centre (located by The Bay) or call 604-853-1339 for more information.
A FREE specially designed fitness class for mom, baby, and toddlers every Wednesday starting at 9:30am. Visit Customer Service for more information.
Whether you are looking to get out of the house, meet new moms, or get back in shape, we have the perfect class for you and your little one.
Please register online at: