Look no further for your next retail career, with over 100 stores and services, there is always a career opportunity to be found!
Job Fair – Friday, July 07
Job Fair – Seasonal Hiring
Friday, July 07, 2017 (11.00 am to 4.00pm)
In Store at the SevenOaks Mall
(Customer Service Desk, Sale Floor Associate, Maintenance, Logistics, Shoes, Small Appliances)
What we’re looking for:
Availability, Flexibility, Focus & Eagerness to learn
Bring a copy of your résumé, two pieces of Government issued ID (one with photo) on
Friday, July 07, 2017 between 11:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Travel Sales Consultant (Travel Agent)
Are you ready to start the journey of a lifetime with Flight Centre?
About the Opportunity
Our in-house recruitment team are experts at finding the right people to join our teams, and we are currently looking for Travel Sales Consultants (Travel Agent) in the Abbotsford and Chilliwack areas. This is your opportunity to start a career with a first class company with like-minded people, who care about using their passion for travel to deliver amazing travel experiences to our customers.
As a Flight Centre Travel Sales Consultant (Travel Agent), you know that success isn’t a matter of luck but an outcome of working hard and caring about what you do, you have travelled overseas and can’t wait to share your knowledge with our customers. You’re driven, motivated and able to multi-task with your eyes closed! Your awesome organisation skills mean you never forget an important date and tracking your own progress is second nature.
All About You
• Sales skills and some experience in a target-driven role
• Customer service expertise
• Overseas travel experience within the last 5 years
• Ability to work full time
• Willingness to work a 7 day rotating schedule, including evenings and weekends
• A strong academic record
• Computer proficiency with the ability to quickly learn new systems
• A desire to take ownership and responsibility of your own business
Remuneration & Benefits
In addition to a base salary, you will have control over your monthly earnings through our uncapped commission structure, and you will also receive the following fantastic benefits:
• Free health and wellness consultations
• Extended health and dental benefits
• Free financial planning consultations
• Discounted travel benefits
• Full training, support and career development opportunities
• Leadership and mentoring development pathways
• Access to the employee share plan
• Social events such as Buzz Nights, opportunity to attend Global Ball overseas for high achievers
• International conference opportunities
• Global career mobility
• Enviable work culture
If you are looking for the opportunity to fulfill your ambitions and start a long and rewarding career you should apply today!! (You don’t just have to take our word for it, just take a look at what our current employees are saying):
“I do not even have the words to express how much love, appreciation and passion I have for this company. Never before have I encountered a company who truly appreciates, rewards, and supports their employees to the extent that Flight Centre does. They believe in recognizing people who work hard, help support and develop them to move up the ranks. The opportunities here are endless, and are based solely on your enthusiasm, work ethic and qualifications. This is not just a job but a career, and not just a company but more like a family. Flight Centre has made my dreams come true, empowered me to be involved in every aspect of the business, encouraged me to travel the globe, and has filled my life with extraordinary people.” – DeeDee Sixto, Team Leader Brentwood
“Working at Flight Centre has given me the opportunity to learn and grow both professionally and personally. Within two years, I’ve been promoted twice and have been blessed to travel to more than 10 different destinations – what more could I ask for from my career! The company also values its people and of course provides us with many opportunities to travel for both work and pleasure. Most recently sending all their Canadian managers to London, England for conference, Flight Centre has created an experience I will never forget. Plus on a daily basis I get to talk about my favourite thing all day, every day and help make our customers dreams come true!” – Jolene Macdonald, Team Leader Dixie Mall
Our promise is to provide an environment with equality of respect, dignity and opportunity for all our employees. We value an inclusive and supportive workplace which truly reflects the diversification of our society. Flight Centre is committed to providing a barrier-free pathway throughout our recruitment selection process. If you require accommodation because of a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please let us know in advance by contacting our Recruitment Team at email@example.com
Would you like to apply to this job?
Apply for the Travel Sales Consultant – Sevenoaks position
Part-time Sales Associate
Customer Service, Inventory, Ice Cream Sales, available weekends. Please apply in person with resume.
Parisotto's Your Independent Grocer
Cashier, Produce, Bakery, Grocery, Night Crew
Looking fro energetic people to join our team. Please apply in person with resume.
Assistant Manager - Full Time
Have a passion for fashion? love working with people?
Are you outgoing and ready to build a career in a fun and friendly atmosphere?
At Ricki’s we value commitment, professionalism, team work, and passion. We promote a spirited culture of performance, fun and creativity. People are our most valuable resource and we invest in their well being through a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Apply in person with resume.
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
The first Suzy store opened its doors in 1966 and we continue to grow more than 40 years later! With over 140 stores across the country and an online store at www.suzyshier.ca, Suzy is one of Canada’s leading women’s fashion retailers with brand awareness coast to coast.
As a recognized brand in Canada, Suzy offers the latest fashions at outstanding prices. We are the preferred destination for the latest trends, key items and ‘must have’ essentials. Our buyers search the world for the most current fashions to ensure we bring our customers the latest trends at great prices. Fashion changes as quickly as our customers’ needs and Suzy continuously seeks to inspire our customer and meet those evolving needs.
We are currently seeking an experienced, results driven individual pursuing a career as an Assistant Store Manager.
o Ensuring the store meets sales plan by effectively utilizing available resources to maximize business opportunities and respond strategically and promptly to fluctuations in the business.
o Providing ongoing direction to sales associates to achieve or exceed sales budgets while maximizing customer service and product knowledge.
o Consistently drive results by keeping self and others focused on creating bottom-line results.
o Ensuring that customers come first by monitoring staff to ensure consistent adherence to the highest standards of customer service.
o Ensuring the overall store appearance such as the positioning of racks, maintenance, and housekeeping reflects company directives and is in accordance with company standards.
What you offer:
Excellent customer service skills
A minimum of two years’ experience in a management level retail environment
Excellent communication and leadership skills
Team building skills
Ability to train and motivate
Superior time management and organizational skills
Results driven attitude
What we offer:
A competitive compensation package
One of the best bonus incentive programs in the retail industry
A comprehensive benefits package for all full-time employees
Employee discount at all of our banners
While we appreciate all responses, only candidates being consulted for an interview will be contacted. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Suzy’s Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
SHIFT LEADER or SALES ASSOCIATE
SUZY SHIER, a dynamic, trend-setting Canadian retail organization, has a career opportunity for an ambitious and self-motivated individual seeking employment as a part time sales associate.
At Suzy Shier we are proud to be committed to the principal of performance through a strong partnership with our people. We are dedicated to building an environment where effort and results are balanced by job satisfaction, recognition and reward at all levels of the organization.
Do you LOVE fashion? Are you energetic, enthusiastic and enjoy customer service in a fast paced, fashion forward environment? Would you love to help lead a team to success?
Our ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
– Energetic, competitive and results oriented with a strong desire to succeed.
– Customer service oriented attitude
– Previous retail sales experience
– Create and maintain a team environment.
While we appreciate all responses, only candidates being consulted for an interview will be contacted.
Please send resumes to email@example.com or apply in person with resume.
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
As Store Manager, you are an integral part of ALDO’s image and the incarnation of our values; Love, Integrity and Respect. You love the product. You literally live for fashion and are passionate about footwear and accessories. You also love working with people. Customers and team members are dazzled by your outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills. You take integrity to another level. You use your own experience to give advice to customers and are devoted to provide an exceptional shopping experience to everybody entering your store. You are a born leader. You are dedicated, hard-working and willing to do anything in your power to help the associates reach their full potential. You treat them with respect and loyalty and are an inspiration for them on a daily basis. In other words, as the Store Manager you are proud of your store and are involved in every detail to make it a success! This description spoke to you? If you think you have what it takes, come and join us at ALDO Group and Be part of something great.
Recruiting and developing a sales team
Managing inventory and loss prevention
Controlling operating costs
Strong ability to adapt to different cultures and environments
Providing total customer service
- Retail management position (minimum 1 year)
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Effective training skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Job Type: Full-time
Menswear Sales Expert
As a Le Château Menswear Expert you play a valuable and exciting role in our fast-paced store, where you have endless opportunities for career development. You’ll develop your leadership skills and learn to operate your Menswear Department with open knowledge of corporate strategies and sales plans, enabling you to become an innovative, profit-oriented business leader. You represent Le Château’s exclusive brand and deliver professional customer service to help customers find the right products to fulfill their unique menswear needs.
Le Château is dedicated to providing you with:
• A 50% discount on all Fashion for Work
• A flexible full-time schedule that is supportive of your work/life balance
• Open knowledge of corporate strategies and financial information, and influence over product, store operations, and other aspects of Le Château’s business development, allowing you to take ownership and pride in the achievements of your store as well as Le Château’s corporate results
• On-going leadership and career training that enables you to build valuable industry skills for your future, and foster personal and professional growth in yourself and your Store team
• Internships and Summer Placements in our Montreal Head Office in departments including Buying, Operations, Distribution, and Finance
• A positive, safe, and comfortable work environment where your opinion matters, and you are recognized and rewarded for your success
• Lucrative commission structure, great contests, education allowance, full-time benefits package, and much more!
• Full-time flexible availability
• Minimum 6 months Fashion Retail experience, menswear experience considered an asset
Apply in-store today
OR on-line: lechateau.com
Full-time Manager in Training
Manager in Training is an entry level position into the store management career path. The Manager in Training must successfully complete the MDP program to be eligible for promotion to an Assistant Manager position. The Manager in Training supports the Store Manager in the daily operations of the store. The Manager in Training is responsible for supporting the Store Manager in achieving sales goals, meeting merchandising brand standards and delivering operational excellence through effectively leading a high performing team. The Manager in Training is expected to role model AEO values and AEO Customer First behaviours in all actions and interactions in order to create a positive Customer First experience.
Motivate and inspire the team by communicating a compelling vision and purpose which encompasses American Eagle Outfitters’ Core values.
Act as the leader on duty and consistently model the brand customer service standards and Customer First selling behaviours.
Communicate clear expectations and hold the store team and self accountable for achieving all brand, performance and behaviour standards.
Build effective relationships with associates, peers and supervisor to develop a high performing team and customer-centric culture.
Participate in productive weekly leadership meetings.
Proactively seek personal learning and development opportunities to build leadership skill set and enhance individual performance.
Drive for Results
Support the Store Manager in the execution of the short and long term store business plans to drive KPI results and maximize business opportunities to include CRM, Loyalty and technology.
Manage payroll and schedule adjustments effectively to maximize productivity and achieve daily/hourly targets.
Analyze reporting and daily sales trends to make real-time strategic business decisions to drive results.
Effective use of technology to enhance customer engagement and drive KPI results (BOSS, Store to Door, Social Media).
Contribute to the achievement of all store financial, revenue and expense targets.
Build customer loyalty through in-store experience, utilization of social media and email capture.
Recruit, hire, develop and retain sales associates to ensure the store is sufficiently staffed to meet the needs of the business.
Train, develop and coach the associate team; provide appropriate level of performance feedback to increase confidence and capability.
Support the annual review process for sales associates.
Drive employee engagement by recognizing and rewarding employees for outstanding performance.
Execute all Division of Responsibility as assigned by the Store Manager.
Ensure that the associate team adheres to all employment practices and policies.
Proactively identify customer and performance issues and communicate them to store management in a timely manner; collaborate to develop and implement a plan for resolution.
Visual & Operational Execution
Maintain company brand standards of neat, clean and organized sales floor, cash wrap and fitting room, ensuring store environment is safe for employees and customers.
Ensure all visual directives, including mapping and floorset are properly planned, scheduled and executed seamlessly within allotted timeframe.
Generate and analyze merchandise reports and make necessary brand appropriate merchandising moves to maximize presentation and drive sales.
Manage the efficient and productive handling of all merchandise from shipment receipt and processing, floorsets, markdown optimization and replenishment systems while maintaining backroom Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
Execute all daily operational procedures and support the management team to ensure the store audit compliance and shrink results meet company loss prevention standards.
Minimum high school education or equivalent.
1 – 2 years of team leader experience or equivalent education preferred.
Ability to lead a team; delegate and follow up.
Ability to develop and train others.
Demonstrated time management, prioritizing, organizing and problem solving skills.
Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customers and store team.
Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast‐paced and deadline‐oriented environment.
Ability to work a flexible schedule (subject to applicable law) to meet the needs of the business, including holidays, nights and weekends.
Computer and technology proficient.
AEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to complying with all federal and provincial equal employment opportunity and human rights laws. AEO prohibits discrimination against associates and applicants for employment because of the individual’s race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, disability, a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or any other ground protected by applicable human rights legislation. This applies to all AEO activities, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, compensation, assignment, training, promotion, performance evaluation, discipline and discharge. AEO also provides reasonable accommodation of religion and disability in accordance with applicable law.
Apply in person with resume or our website under careers
Part-time Sales Associate
We’re hiring! Do you seek a challenging yet rewarding career? Are you a people person who enjoys interacting and satisfying customers? We’re seeking sales associates for our Pandora Store in Sevenoaks Shopping Centre and we want to hear from you!
Primarily, the responsibility of the sales associate is to ensure a great customer experience and maximum profitability.
Essential Functions Include:
1. Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
2. Performs various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
3. Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on policies regarding payment and exchanges, customer service, security practices, and other applicable operations.
4. Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and marketing standards.
5. Builds and maintains a solid customer following through building brand loyalty and clienteling.
6. Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
7. Participates in visual directives including setting planograms, zone maintenance, and cleaning standard.
8. Other duties as assigned/required.
• 1-3 years of retail experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
• Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives
• Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays is required
Apply in person with resume.
Sales Lead Job Description
The Sales Lead assists the Store Management whose primary responsibility is to support, motivate and inspire their team to achieve store productivity goals. They help the Store Management in all general operation aspects of the store to ensure a great customer experience and maximize quality of sales aspects. Other responsibilities include; managing customer repairs, special orders and ensuring the individual and collective skills of the team are utilized effectively. Effectively manages the sales floor, ensuring consistency and compliance.
Responsible & Accountable for:
• Supervises associates in all selling and operational activities, including managing inventory, and performing services for customers.
• Assists Store Management in responsibilities for the store
• Promotes customer service by ensuring that associates are greeting and assisting customers; responds to customer inquirers and complainants in a professional and timely manor.
• Performs basic operations activities including cash handling and reporting, changing prices, handling merchandise, and performing opening and closing duties; reviews time sheets and other payroll documentation.
• Demonstrates desired behaviors for staff including driving sales, handling difficult and/or complicated sales, cash management, inventory, and follow-up with customers.
• Monitors associate sales activities and productivity; acknowledges and communicates performance to associates.
• Assists Store Manager with providing a strong leadership presence and control in store, while ensuring that all customers receive good service and quality merchandise
• Maintains awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks. Security practices, payments and exchange policies are within the current guidelines.
• Regularly communicates with Store Manager to discuss strengths, opportunities, and trends in business
• Helps Store Manager in identifying training needs and providing ongoing training opportunities to the team as needed
• Assists Store Manager in delivering consistent, in the moment, feedback and coaching
• Ensures company standards are met for store and associate appearance at all times
• Ensures all pricing, signage, and displays are correct at all times
• Enforces all company policies and procedures, including health, safety, and security
• Performs all duties as directed by supervisor
The Sales Leads’ authority and where it lies:
• Train newly hired sales team members
• Participates in Visual Merchandising directives
• Oversee daily operations
• Provide excellent customer service
• Maintains a solid customer following by assisting and building loyalty and clienteling.
The position requires strong skills in the following areas:
• Sales Generation
• Planning & Problem Solving
SCOPE OF WORK
This position reports directly to the Store Manager/and or Assistant manager in regards to any daily operations at store level.
The incumbent is responsible for the effective management of:
• Customer Service
• Visual Merchandising
• Retention of employees
Reporting directly to the Store Manager/and or Assistant manager, the incumbent in this position will be responsible for the following:
• Managing all aspects of the store
• Partnering with Store Manager for delivery of a consistent and positive customer service experience in order to grow top line sales
• Ensuring the store is following the merchandising directions and operational activities; coach and lead compliance with all company policies, procedures and directives.
• Building, developing and promoting successful store teams through effective staffing, coaching and development, consistent leadership, and clear communication.
• Promoting key metrics (KPI,UPT,ADS &AUR) with the Management on a daily basis to drive top line sales. Identifying opportunities and missed opportunities at store location.
• Executing all company/store initiatives according to established timelines and standards and striving for operational excellence.
• Maintaining a strong and genuine customer focus, merchandising effectively to the Franchisors company standards
• Supporting and leading store to deliver sales targets and KPI growth.
Apply in-person with resume.
The Children's Place
Part-time Sales Associates
Retail experience preferred. Available Monday – Friday open-close, with a flexible schedule.
Apply through our website thechildrensplace.com by clicking on “careers”.
Full Time Customer Service Sales
Now hiring for full-time customer service, sales.
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org
La Vie en Rose
Sales Associate, Part-time
We are looking for hard-working, reliable employees with retail experience and their own transportation. Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
Apply in person with resume.
Part Time Sales Associate
Now hiring part-time sales associate. Please apply in person with resume.
Walk with Ronsons
Ronsons Shoe Stores Ltd. is looking for great people to join our team.
You love customer service and have been working in retail for years. If not, you know that you enjoy helping people and possess the qualities of a great salesperson. You are professional, mature, self-motivated, goal-oriented, and a team player. You also love people, and are a kind and patient individual who is good at listening to others. You enjoy a fast-paced environment and multi-tasking. Perhaps you feel that you are not appreciated in your existing position?
Ronsons – We are seeking kind, mature, passionate people who enjoy a great sense of belonging to join our team. We will train and give the correct people the knowledge to become a great Ronsons ambassador.
Learn more and Apply online at
House of Knives
Part Time Sales Associate
Can you cut it?
We are looking for Part Time Sales Associates at our House of Knives store in Sevenoaks. Applicants must have the following qualities:
– A love for everything from high quality kitchen knives & gadgets to some of the world’s best manicure, personal care, and shaving implements.
– A sincere desire to improve the world by offering our customers products that rarely end up in the landfill.
– A desire to join a family-oriented company with a unique culture that honours sincerity and integrity, while embracing uniqueness in its staff members
We are looking to fill part time seasonal position 15-25 hours a week (must be available evenings and weekends). Because we are a family oriented company, and understand the needs of students, we offer flexible scheduling.
Some experience working in a retail or similar environment. The ability to engage people and build long term relationships, with staff members as well as customers, is important. We also prefer staff members who have strong communication skills (fluent English both written and spoken), basic computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.), a good work ethic, and a positive life outlook.
Generous product discounts
Fun contests and games for products
Flexible work schedules
A strong sense of ownership and self-worth
If you think you can cut it, please apply in person with your resume’ at our House of Knives store in Sevenoaks Shopping Centre. Attention: Tristan. No phone calls please. Must be 18 years old and over to apply.
Assistant Manager Customer Experience
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Assistant Manager executes the business strategy and leads the store team through customer engagement, operations, people management and merchandising the store. The Assistant Manager supports the leadership team in fostering a positive work environment that ensures both internal and external customer satisfaction, maximizes productivity and drives sales. Providing our customers with an optimal shopping experience is our #1 priority. The Assistant Manager is required to collaborate with peers and perform a variety of cross-functional tasks as assigned by the leader on duty to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Assistant Manager is also responsible for the Areas of Accountability that fall under each category below.
• Executes the business strategy for the store.
• Supports the team to achieve overall store earnings by driving top line sales while managing controllable contribution.
• Regularly acts as the Leader on Duty and consistently models the brand service standard and sub-brand selling behaviors.
• Analyzes and utilizes Leader on Duty tracking sheet to optimize each hour of business.
• Maintains company standard of neat, clean and organized sales floor, cash wrap and fitting room areas ensuring store environment is safe for employees and customers
• Drives brand loyalty by representing an exceptional customer store experience by assessing interactions on the sales floor and in the fitting room.
• Monitors and drives sales performance and related key performance indicators on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Tracks Sales Associate productivity and ensures that the team is achieving company standards.
• Motivate and inspire the team through focused and actionable sales rallies
• Executes shortage action plan in partnership with the Senior General Manager/General Manager/Assistant General Manager to minimize loss and achieve shrinkage goals.
• Ensures optimal sales floor coverage by reviewing PM and FEBA and taking into account Sales per Hour, Units per Transaction, Average Transaction and Conversion trends using hourly reads to maximize business opportunities.
• Ensures all back room areas including bathrooms and employee break areas are cleaned regularly.
• Ensure compliance to meal and break policies.
• Comply with ordering cycle to ensure that supplies are available.
• Enforces adherence to all corporate policies (e.g., employee appearance guidelines, return policy, safety, Loss Prevention, Store Compliance Audit etc.) as directed by policy and procedure.
• Provides on-the-job-training to all employees on company initiatives and standards to ensure that everyone fully understands company direction.
• Creates and implements Training and Development Plans for Sales Associates.
• Provides store team with in-the-moment coaching on the sales floor; rewarding good behavior and redirecting when needed in order to drive employee engagement.
• Communicates feedback to Sales Associates regarding performance.
• Supports the annual review process for Sales Associates.
• Drives employee engagement by recognizing and rewarding employees for outstanding performance.
Building Effective Teams
Drive for Results
Reports to the Sr. General Manager/General Manager/Assistant General Manager.
Supervises Lead and Sales Associates.
Interacts with District Manager and other Business Partners.
Ability to model professional behavior, as outlined in the Code of Business Conduct, at all times.
Ability to communicate effectively with Sales Associates, customers and management.
Ability to follow written or verbal instruction.
Ability to create a positive work environment.
Ability to listen to feedback and take constructive action.
Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service when on sales floor.
Minimum educational level:
High School graduate or equivalent.
Six months of Gap Inc. experience preferred.
Previous retail experience preferred.
Experience supervising teams preferred.
Ability to communicate effectively with customers and store employees.
Ability to maneuver around sales floor, back room and office areas.
Ability to travel as required.
Ability to lift and carry 30 lbs.
Open availability and flexibility to work nights, weekends, including opening and closing shifts, to meet the needs of the business.
Regular attendance is an essential function of the job.
Assistant Manager – Customer:
• Supports the execution of action plans based on Customer Experience Survey results.
• Shares feedback from customers to the Senior General Manager/General Manager to improve overall customer experience.
• Meet the GM’s expectations for events
• Meet CIC goal
• Train Sales Associates
• Meet Gap Cards goals by training the team and communicating results
• Builds customer loyalty through social media and email capture (Customer Information Capture – CIC).
• Create a weekly schedule to maximize sales, floor coverage and productivity.
• Coordinates, participates and supports community involvement to drive Brand loyalty and awareness.
• Create a plan to increase traffic by using the clientele list, social media and events
• Monitors cash wrap to ensure customers are served in accordance with customer service standards and cashier guidelines.
• Monitors the store fund (i.e., safe and registers) to ensure the store has appropriate funds for daily/weekly business needs.
• Schedules and executes Welcome to Gap Inc and other training for all employees.
• Executes and drives the Employee Opinion Survey Action Plan.
• Supports the Assistant General Manager with employee file maintenance and audit compliance.
• Reviews changes to Sales Associate availability and forwards to Senior General Manager/General Manager for approval.
• Supports hiring sales associates and ensures the team is consistently staffed with employees that meet the Brand hiring profile by recruiting from a diverse pool of candidates.
• Identify qualified external talent to create a network of Sales Associate bench talent.
This job description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
Apply directly to gapinc.com/careers
Alia N TanJay
Part-time Sales Associates
Nygård International, Canada’s Premier Retailer of Quality Women’s Fashions is seeking outgoing and energetic retail-minded professionals with a Flair for Fashion and a Passion for Outstanding Customer Service, you will play a Key Role in a fast paced and Dynamic Environment which will offer our customers the Ultimate Shopping Experience
We are looking for:
Part-time Sales Associates for our Alia N TanJay Store in the Sevenoaks Shopping Centre
A competitive salary and bonus package
A fun team atmosphere where you can use your creativity
An industry-leading employee discount
An ever-changing product line which creates seasonal excitement
Opportunities for development and advancement
1 – 3 years experience in women’s fashion retail
Exceptional customer service skills
The determination to achieve and exceed sales targets
Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
Fashion forward with aptitude for merchandising
A flexible schedule with ability to work a variety of shifts
Please email your resume to Lisa.Fornwald@Nygard.com with “PT ASSOC Sevenoaks” as the subject line.
NYGÅRD International will provide support in the recruitment process to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicants accessibility needs. If you require accommodation during the interview process, please contact Human Resources at 416-598-6919 or Accessibility@Nygard.com.
Part Time Customer Service, Engraving, Key Cutting, Stock
Now hiring part-time! Customer Service, engraving, key cutting, stock, merchandising, opening, closing. Available all mall hours.
Please apply in person with resume, or email email@example.com
New York Fries
Full Time and Part Time Customer Service Representative
Looking for fulltime and parttime customer service representatives with open availability. please apply in person with resume.
FOOT LOCKER IS LOOKING FOR AN ASSISTANT MANAGER
Want to step in and make a difference?
Constantly raise the bar?
Teach, coach and motivate?
Bring others along?
Turn strategy into actions?
Embrace new ways of thinking?
Have a proven ability to provide excellent customer service?
Please apply at sneakerjobs.com
or email Sheila.firstname.lastname@example.org
Love jewellery? Come apply with us! Looking for part-time enthusiastic and charismatic people who love diamonds! Apply in person with resume, or fax your resume to 604-853-4318. For more details call 604-853-9431.
Assistant Manager and Sales Associate Positions
Full time and part time positions available; assistant manager and sales associate positions.
Apply in person with resume, or email email@example.com.
For more information call 604-727-7674
Sales Associate Hard Goods
Become part of something bigger at Sport Chek. Share your passion and experience and help inspire others to be their best. Explore and learn, become your personal best and feel the satisfaction of making a difference. Become connected, to a community of people all working towards the same goal.
Bring us your enthusiasm, your energy, and your commitment. Become an ambassador of your sport, and work side by side with like-minded people dedicated to inspiring and helping your community lead more active, healthy lives.
SALES ASSOCIATE – HARD GOODS
As a Sales Associate, you will apply your broad knowledge of sports to helping customers make informed decisions about everything they need, and need to know in order to maximize the enjoyment of the activities they want to pursue. You live healthy and are inspired to continually get better at what you do, whether delivering a great shopping experience for your customers, maintaining store appearance, ensuring price scan accuracy and loss prevention policies are followed, learning new skills or trying a new sport.
Who you are.
Well, for starters, you are a sports enthusiast and live an active, healthy life. You have a broad knowledge of sports and are able to apply that expertise to helping customers make informed decisions.
What you’ll get.
• Competitive salary
• Discounts on all the latest gear
• A fun, fast paced environment
• Comprehensive training in a variety of formats
What you bring.
• Passion for sports and have a great knowledge of various sporting equipment
• Ability to strike up conversations with customers
• Previous customer service experience is an asset
• High school education
At Sport Chek, we pride ourselves on having our jobs be an extension of people’s lifestyles, with a flexible schedule of work and play. Sport Chek is Canada’s only national big box sporting goods retailers, with over 200 stores from coast-to-coast.
Inspiring Canadians to live healthy, active lives. The inspiration begins with you. Apply today! @ http://www.sportchekjobs.com/jobs/5418262-sales-associate-hard-goods-general-sevenoaks-shopping-centre?bid=2592
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Sport Chek is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, if you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
LICENSED HAIR STYLIST
LICENSED HAIR STYLIST POSITION AVAILABLE – no apprentice positions available
HOURLY or COMMISSION, starting at $11.00/hr
Opportunity to grow and bonus opportunities based on bookings
Ability to work days, evenings and weekends
Enviro Trends is a national chain, this is a great opportunity for an experienced stylist ready for new challenges. Just imagine an exciting new career where you actually love going to work each day.
Imagine getting paid to help people feel beautiful, and last but not least imagine being able to get all of your personal hair, makeup and skin care at a great discount! We offer leadership, management and sales training, making this a great opportunity for quality men or women re-entering the work force.
We are looking for people who:
Have an interest in professional hair and skin care.
Want to bring fun and enthusiasm to our party.
Possess high integrity with co-workers and clients.
Will embrace our core values.
An extraordinary environment to work in.
A national chain creating opportunities to grow into a corporate position.
Amazing staff discounts on all your favorite products.
Games and contests, great prizes, and fun.
If you enjoy an exciting, high energy environment, apply in person with your resume to ENVIRO TRENDS at the Sevenoaks Shopping Centre location — attention Rebekka, or email via firstname.lastname@example.org
“Extraordinary people deserve an extraordinary environment.”
If you are committed to excellence and are ready for an exciting opportunity we should talk!
We are a Canadian fashion bedding retailer. With 68 locations and over 23 years of successful business we’re currently seeking a Co-Manager and Sales Associates for our Sevenoaks location.
Are you passionate about home décor? Do you possess a successful sales background, some managerial experience and would love to combine the two and make it your career?
The primary responsibility of a Co-Manager is to help drive the business, assist in overseeing store operations and human resources functions within the location and help to ensure the assigned contribution, sales goals and all other store activities are achieved.
- To maximize the sales and profitability of the store by achieving and surpassing planned sales, productivity and shrink goals
- Help to create a store environment which reflects the company philosophy of exceptional customer service
- Assist in recruiting, training and developing a team of staff
- To maintain the day to day operations of the store, and constantly monitor results compared to operating budgets
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Scheduling
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Excellent Support System
- Staff Discount Program
- 6 years middle management experience in a retail environment
- Demonstrated success in driving sales and building customer loyalty
- Strong team work skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Time management and organizational skills
Please apply in person with resume.
Alive Health Centre
Retail Sales Position - Part Time
Do you have knowledge of vitamins and supplements, like working with people, are able to prioritize and adjust your pace for the demands of a retail sales position. We have a part-time position available. Please apply in person Tuesday through Saturday and ask for the manager.
Part Time Sales Associate
Join our Dynamic Team at
Le Château as a Part Time Sales Associate
Experience the difference of a career at Le Château.
Our Human Resources Mission is to be the best employer in fashion retail by delivering a rewarding employment experience in a positive, safe, and comfortable work environment filled with opportunity for continuous career development. We will inspire our employees to be proud of their chosen career.
As a member of the Le Château team you play a valuable and exciting role in our fast-paced store, where you have endless opportunities for career development. You represent our exclusive brand and deliver professional customer service to help customers find the right products to fulfill their unique wardrobe needs.
Le Château is dedicated to providing you with:
• A 50% discount on all Fashion for Work
• A flexible schedule that is supportive of your work/life balance
• Endless opportunities to build new skills and knowledge in any area of our business, helping you gain relevant experience for your future
• A positive, safe, and comfortable work environment where your opinion matters, and you are recognized and rewarded for your success
• Lucrative commission structure, great contests, education allowance, and much more!
• Fashion retail experience considered an asset
Apply in-store today by introducing yourself to a
member of the Store Management Team!
Part Time Sales Associate, Part Time Stock Associates, Part Time Cashiers
La Senza is seeking talented, passionate individuals to deliver legendary customer experiences in our store in Sevenoaks Shopping Centre.
- Part time sales associates
- Part time stock associates
- Part time cashiers
If you are interested please apply in store with your resume.
Fresh Slice Pizza
Part Time Driver, Part Time Cook
Now hiring for:
Part-time Pizza Cook needed.
Interested applicants should apply in person with resume.